Favorite Quotes & Verses

  • ..."Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened"...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Random journal entries...

...I've been little busy and this week's questions didn't really lend themselves to a lot of back story, so I thought I'd just randomly post a few of the questions from the last week:
  • What song is stuck in your head? Too many to count! Jesus Loves Me, Lead Me, Before the Throne of God, and always, the "There is no one, no one at all - no detergent, lotion or oil with such power" song from Evita! [weird? yes, but I do sing that song all the time]
  • Was today typical? Why or why not? Yes, if you count Bama winning the national championship as typical!
  • What's your favorite accessory? My watch, since I wear it every day. [Yes, I still wear a watch! And, I've managed to not lose it for almost a year now.]

No comments:

Post a Comment